Based on the original groundbreaking consoles that were built for Sterling Sound NY*, Masterdisk, Absolute Audio, and more. The Plan A was the first (pre-engineered) console designed specifically for the acoustically critical mastering environment.
- Very low profile
- Maximum air flow for thermal venting
- Ergonomic design for comfort over long periods at the console
- Low acoustic profile for the best listening environment
- Generous rack space
- 24ru total in the upper desk bays,
- 12ru total in the lower front bays, and
- 12ru total in the lower rear bays.
Literally, the “go to” console for the discerning mastering studio and engineer. Check out our Sterling Modular Users page and judge for yourself.
*Sterling Modular is not affiliated with Sterling Sound.